Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Confession Time!! Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? (Share Your Experiences) -


I and my friends were discussing this topic some time ago, i was really shocked shocked because I was not alone embarrassed
Once had a crush on my English & C.R.S teacher then in secondary school. She was really smart, intelligent and pretty.
She was my best friend too, we were really close… Don’t get it twisted undecided I never expected anything, I was happy being friends with her, always wanna do well in her subjects, Guess I took things seriously. *Wink
My bestie had a crush on our French teacher because of her big backside,Lol You can imagine.
Leggo!! Share Your Experiencesf

1 comment:

  1. Chai get ur latest trends of designer bags,shoes,clothes at an affordable price. Call 08030833500

    ReplyDelete